Monday, August 20, 2007

More fucking hate mail.....

"dear diary:

we cannot let this sick unstable man write that book, so i propose we pool our resources and our money together and write a little book of our own. the book will be fiction, based off non-fiction events, and take place in Morris, IL. the book will be about a man writing a book! yes, the main character is mental and happens to be writing a book and trying to railroad careers, but at the end of our book --- better written, too --- he goes nuts and the fiction becomes a tragedy in the likeness of Shakesspeare. yes, diary, you see in this book, he is the pawn."

Sorry asshole I have no plans in killing myself anytime soon. I began to notice the asshole commitee decided to try to railroad me on a few different forums so I had to go back and make my presence felt on the communities once again. They are trying to cause a lot of LameJournal style meltdowns. The nonfiction book is being written and yes it will get out there. If you want to stop me from writing this book I am taking bribes. They can be sent to me via paypal and it has to be a high enough bribe to do it -- none of these $10 bribes either.
     As for Fagstine, I am going to keep writing that non-fiction book and as what he said there will be a lot of careers turning to shrapnel when this book is done. I am just waiting for the rogue's gallery to go fishing around for clues at how much I have left on the book. There are people harassing every magazine that I published in on top of it -- leave them out of this.
      Harassing publishers or the magazines publishing a story of mine. Not cool. If have a score to settle take it up via e-mail instead of doing a rogue's gallery of blogs, libelous websites, or forums the rip me apart without giving me a chance to say my peace -- fucking losers, and get a fucking life. I am concentrating on this book and yes I am more driven to get the book done sooner than later but yes I will get this book finished. There is no webrage here just want to get this book finished. You assholes have your books to sell -- let me sell mine.
     Make your bribes all you want because all you're doing is paying for the ISBN for the thing. I know that you're the people behind the posts that flame on me from one forum to the next stirring up old shit -- Ahem, The Other Dark Place and The Rusty Nail. Dagstinte, keep trying to ruin everything I do because I see only one thing that is going to happen. It will get out there even more, and I will start even more imprints to do it. This non-fiction book will be written.
      All of you are doing is suceeding in one thing and that is pissing me off. Assholes, what gives you the right to do a counter book to the non-fiction book.

"Another thought...WHAT is he putting in this loosely defined "nonfiction" book [no, don't do a blog about it N, I don't care THAT much]...I mean all he knows is the crap that he imagines has happened...hell, we could scrap up all that dirt just from archived ODP posts and write a book to RIVAL his book...write it, wait for his crapfest to be "published", and then BAM! The NEW tell-all nonfiction book that HWSNBN didn't want you to have!"

-- Crazed Hostage Taker


I can tell they want to do a counterbook. the classic thing that Dennis Rodman's ex-wife pulled. This book I am doing originally started as a counter book that Dan Fox and his bitch of a girlfriend wrote about my family. Remember that bullshit that started the TruthAboutNick blog? That book is still there and they went and shelled out the money for an ISBN just to take a steaming piss on my name in print. This book I am writing there is nothing parody about it, in fact it will echo a lot of the bullshit going on these days in the business. The dirty shit that goes on behind the scenes so to speak.
     Yeah they're jumping a shark with the idea of doing this counter book. I am not paranoid about this because I do look at the other boards to see what's going on. Keep running your mouth -- all you're doing is giving me more fuel to write about either way. What they're planning is a crock of bullshit because the project exists. Yes the book exists and it is hanging over your collective heads.