Wednesday, October 6, 2010

added a new article

Well I just added a new article to my wordpress.com blog, and I wrote this about the time whe I was just about to get kicked off Dark Writers. I will go on record here that I didn't write anything sexually violent in the chatroom. I was getting bullied left and right by House of Horror (I am not going to give the bitch the pleasure of linking her site.) So I did this article, Bully: A Study. I do allow comments on the wordpress.com blog but under heavy moderation meaning I will not allow comments that come from a fake e-mail address or a fake name. I am addressing Jon Pack here too with this particular article because I talk about his kind, I've seen this before when I was running the Goth Community on LiveJournal.com. I saw this in Matt Pathogen.