Friday, August 24, 2007

thrown off Journalfen.net -- big fucking deal

The owners of the place are dicks anyway and they get off on stealing characters that aren't even theirs. I personally did nothing to Brucha Meyers first so I am going to address her here by saying what have you done that is so noteworthy besides take a collective piss on my name. If you want to beat me at my own game, then create something that you can truly call yours. Instead of going on and stealing characters from The X-Men, and by the way does Marvel know you're stealing from them? At least I am getting paid for my stories I write now. What's your excuse? I personally want the bitch to say exactly what she's saying about me online to my face. How fucking dare you call The Fandom Writer fan fiction? Yes I do plan on expanding the original version of the story, and make it a lot more offensive than it was when it was first written. The moment that An Eye In Shadows is finished and published I will concentrate more on newer short works.
      In fact Brucha, I challenge you to create a story that is entirely yours, and I will even publish it in my magazine just to prove a point. Just the kind of person I am, I am a sporting person and you're a heartless bitch. No stolen characters and no acts of copyright infringement then maybe I will judge you on that than the fact you steal with a word processor. If anyone are the wannabe writers, its both you and your asshole friend of yours Jim Smith which both of you are both comic book geeks who steal characters from your favorite comic books and write unauthorized stories. I expect this from people who are teenagers, not from dipshits who are both thirtysomethings. If you two assholes write an original fiction story and get it published in the small press level I will not rail off on either of you again. But of you keep discrediting me in public both of you I will say, your asses are grass and I am the lawn mower.
      I bet my entire fiction writing career on the fact both of you can't come up with an original plot and have 100% original characters. Come on you know you want to show me up on this one, I want to see you assholes try. You want to start a rivalry with me then you're fucking with the wrong person especially if you're local. I'd rather write original fiction and publish with lulu.com than steal characters write fiction with them. You can even get your new "friend" at The Rusty Nail to publish your fiction. Since you like to discredit me nail let me see if you would do it without stealing my content or berate me every chance you get -- you can start by publishing these two fan fiction wanks. I want to see what they are truly capable of -- try me mother fucker. Try me.
      Really I want to know what you two assholes have done that is so special, come on assholes you know you want to comment on this post and the form is posted below. I want more than a one sentence post, and an intellegent comment. Challenge my mind and make me think -- the fact that Brucha is a Militant Leftist makes this even better to go at it verbally with her. The Other Dark Place -- I know you assholes are already chiming in so stay the fuck out of it. This is an old score. Riser this includes you, fucking punk. This is an old score that I am settling and this has nothing do to with you wankers. This is a call out from a jouranlist to fan fiction author. I want to talk to you from original fiction author to fan fiction writer here, and to me you're nothing but shit at the bottom of the barrel.
      Both of you remind me of an asshole who was named mr. grand marshall a few years ago. The fact he got paid more for masterbating on fan fiction novels than coming up with original fiction will make me even more pissed off. I got more talent than all three of you put together. You accuse me of not being a talented writer, tell that to the magazines and the publishers who bought my work. You're both not even farts in the wind as far as I am concerned, but enough to be a pimple on my ass and I will say this -- go fuck yourselves, both of you. I guess doing threads like this shows what kind of shitty life you have.