Thursday, September 25, 2008

Could this be the same one?

No wonder why she's fucking obsessed -- I am putting two and two together now. She had this blog called The Suck Monkey and she posted as Ozzy something to pretend that she was a friend. Then when I shrugged her off on September 11, 2005, it really set her off because I was trying to get issue two together at the time. I am not being disrespectful of what happened, but I think this was her only claim to fame as in being interviewed by the BBC. Right now she's wishing I was in one of those planes.
     In so many ways right now she's becoming very much like those 9/11 Terrorists. Terrorizing Philbin, come on lady -- what has he done to you except selling one of his books and edited a few of his anthologies that will offend a number of people. Now fast foward two years later she started SamYoung05 to do unauthorized thefts of my blog entries and Widdle Baby Nicky which stole a number of my diary-x entries. Ever since her bitch of a man decided to pick on my work after it got published somewhere, the bitch decided to make her life out of making my life a living hell. I guess someone like her did take turns snorting her dead brother's ashes with her boyfriend.
     Fuck, this bitch is a public figure and this damn well proves it. I am criticizing a 9/11 witness. I shouldn't be joking about that day but fuck someone like her needed to be in the towers. I am paraphrasing the shock jock with this one. I just did a google search and found out exactly who she was. I don't get BBC tv here so I have to be thankful of Youtube for finding this footage.