Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boycott Jaen Timm Baxter

As some of you heard I need to change up Tabloid Purposes IV but I know with this change it would be a better constructed anthology, a much darker one too to boot. I do have one of Baxter's books and I will say it is poorly formatted on lulu.com and those of you who will be calling me an asshole for this I am organizing a boycott of anything she wrote and published.
    This EX Tabloid Purposes author took a shit on a dead author's legacy when she did this. Her getting Tabloid Purposes IV and II suspended is a selfish act on her part. Those of you who are asking for copies of II -- blame her for them being stalled. Those of you who want to give her a nice love letter for doing so her e-mail address is cearajaen4@gmail.com. I should have guessed I was dealing with total cunt and I now I know where the burned copy of Collectives came from. It was her who gave it to them.     I remember buying a book from her called Nice And Strange after what she did to a dead author's memory, I took the liberty to rip it up page by page and used the title page to actually wipe my ass with it.
    Since I knew she was the one who contributed the book that got burned. You know the one that got burned, buried and pissed on. She decided to be personal there so I decided to take my frustration out on her book. I call this little video, "Title Page: The Asswipe." I tried to be professional, but when what she pulled and with the e-mail threatening the other projects -- I spoke to lulu.com about it and told them exactly what is going on. They are going to help me get the master copies of Tabloid Purposes II and the cover art back. Fuck you Baxter.