Tuesday, September 18, 2007

what fucking right do you have

To go around uploading a book on a site like sendmefile.com, do you think that shit is remotely funny? I personally don't and those of you who buy books from assholes who pirate books from them, you're encouraging them. I hope Zoe W can't wash the blood off her hands for this because this is on her head too for posting on that forum. The woman is a cunt for buying into those assholes who pirate everyone's works -- so right now I am more than pissed, and want to kill someone for doing this shit. Keene you're responsible for this too and I will send my book in its physical form to leisure exposing you for the asshole you are. Do you hear me asshole, I am not a fucking failure. You're just a chump who sucked someone's cock to get your deal at leisure. You like to accuse me of plagiarism. I took the liberty to read the cunt's work and will say it sucks ass. I will ever buy a book of hers either because she runs with a circle of assholes who intend to ruin every sale of every book I have just because I did a book that is true. Keene -- you're going to be exposed for the asshole you are.
     You intend on crossing me one too many times and dissing on the publishers who do publish my work. I chose to self-release this particular project because print on demand is designed originally for the non-fiction books. I am beginning to think that effeminate mask is one of your suckbuddies who has an unhealthy obsession with trying to ruin my name as an author. Why the fuck can't you just let someone earn the money from their books. Richard Wright you're guilty of this too. All of you on that board who blast on me are nothing but mid-level white trash. I was proving a point with that book and my point was proven ten times over with people having a high school mentality when it comes to someone publishing themselves. Andy I hope you're reading this because this is what kind of bullshit I have to put up with every fucking day.
     I worked quite hard on that book and I think it's bullshit that you fucks actually went as far to pirate this project. Keene you're a fucking nothing and I will get this book in the hands of that fucking bookstore you got my signing cancelled from. If they turn this book away -- then they are just as fuckheaded as you are. That thread that bragged about stealing my book -- you're white gutter trash. Cussedness hope something nasty happens to you within the next six months such as a fucking chest buster. That's okay -- I got my ace in the hole. It must piss you assholes off that my stories are getting accepted in just about the same places you fucks got accepted at. Keene -- get used to seeing my name in print where ever you get published at dickwad. You assholes all need to die a horrible death, Keene you're providing a very bad example for your kid on the way. You assholes stalk the hell out of me to no end. Knight I am sure you're happy with your fuckbuddy, fucking pedofile bastards. Looking like rejects from To Catch A Preditor, I am sure you assholes go around looking for little boys to fuck in the ass.