Thursday, April 17, 2008

Someone's busted out.

HA -- someone just got busted out. Koehler is still a vanity publisher no matter the way people look at it. I guess she was mad because I busted her out on Youtube.com too but she got that deleted. I would love to imagine her on the other end of the computer knowing her empire is crumbling down. The asshole Valentinevegen@yahoo.com had tried to bully me into giving up all creative properties of the non-fiction book I wrote because I knew there was something in there that would end up busting her out, and I got more information that I will be willing to throw up on craigslist too, and trying to see if there is someone out there willing to race her Delorean on PINKS. I need someone who has a Grand National to do it. She loses the race, everything will be tossed up there that Black Death Books is a vanity press. Is it true you still self-publish your books? I did the research and I know the answer to that question.
     Koehler the biggest secret of your publishing company is out, you're a self-publisher with your own books so you want to actually keep hiding the fact you still self-publish your books, or you want to back off everything I've done. Either back off what I do, or this secret will be put out to the HWA. You're busted lady, your whole family is busted.