Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More "love letters" Fuck you Bitch.

To: NickolausPacione@aim.com
From: ExposeTheTard@yahoo.com (e-mail is posted for those who want to send the sad cunt hate mail.)


"Please don't post any of this. PLEASE I beg of you. Don't post the last email on any of your sites please.
"

I am posting more of the e-mail exchanges from The Rusty Nail. Since she liked to get off on stealing all mf my work I am going to show the twat a little payback. My Response to this will be in video too when. I am proving Expose The Tard and Rusty Nail to be liars. They want to document every fail, I will see to it they will fail in what they were doing.

"Nick stop. I give up.Can't we work this out? Knowing who I am is victory enough, isn't it? You win please don't."
I just want you to die. You stalked my extended family and long times friends, you are fucked.
So you found me out. Understandably I am upset. Can't we just drop all of this? Kate wasn't behind it, it was just me. So I will stop just don't post anymore about me.

If you post this email that I just sent you I'd be embarrassed beyond belief so let's stop the fighting ok? Please don't post this I beg of you."

FUCK YOU. I want everything you did on Encyclopedia Dramatica gone! Tough Shit Bitch! I would rather see you dead in your bathtub with the television in the tub. You're right there with Darren McKeeman and Bruncha Myers on this one. All of you are cunts. I will say this much -- Hate mail will be posted. Cunt you're the equal to DJ Pathogen, and yes I put Pathogen right there with you in that department. No Dice -- One Eared FUCK.

Pathogen, that is the LAST time you will ever think burning books is a joke. You are a joke you fat fuck.