Friday, May 9, 2008

Listen Assholes: Burn This!


I am quite enraged by the cunts who thought burning my books on video was the funniest thing you've done. I am not laughing and personally I would pay to see someone kick the living fuck out of you. Suck my hunting rifle you sad bitch. I am not in the fucking mood for your goddamn NAZI like behavior. Nothing but a sad display of morons who have nothing better to do with their time.
    When people do shit like that it really pisses me off to no fucking end. That puts you back almost 60 years in history to what Adolf Hilter had done by burning books. Let me make sales and get readers like any other writer out there. Mielke you're not off the hook for this one, you might say you're from Scotland but your mentality towards me says your from Nazi Germany. Don't even call yourself a Brit if you have that mentality. You're disgracing your country of Scotland ya das cunt.