Friday, November 30, 2007

People like the one behind the Rusty nail

Are nothing in real life so they have to prove they are big shit by going around harassing someone online. The Rusty Nail aka Jane with the help of Jess Patrick. I began putting the two together when the bitch said the reason I hate her guts was the comment she made on Insect. She is also Expose The Tard too on Blogspot. What does she have to prove by doing this shit -- I think what it comes down to is that she is famous for doing nothing. Nothing but stomping on my name every chance she gets and for that I hope her hard drive explodes or her house burns down in the process. Burn in hell bitch.
     What fucking right do you have in taking stories I wrote, they don't have a creative commons on them. You didn't write the story, didnt' take the photo, or do the video -- you don't have the right to steal them. Cunt I hope you rot in hell for what you've done. That's right you're a faceless coward who hides behind a copyrighted character just to make your points known -- yes they're all pointless the fact you tried to have people influenced into not working on stories for anthologies I edit. I have the right to get my copies out to higher ups, and that bothers you so much why the fuck do you read my blog then? You faggoted cunt, and your fiancee is a loser who is a failed author too.