Saturday, November 3, 2007

drawing up the guidelines for Tabloid Purposes V

Tabloid Purposes Five is going to be drawn up but I am also going to dredge up the reading list and in fact planning to get one book before I finish the guidelines for this. The reason being I have Philip K. Dick in mind with the influence of this one.
      I also have information on who the bastards who are trolling my message boards are too, the fact that they were the very same asshole committees who tried to keep the anthologies down for so damn long. The reason being they don't have half the brains to do an anthology that mix differnet strong genres that compliment each other. Nicholas Cook, if you think I am such a shitty editor why don't you take a stab at editing an anthology with some of your friends to see what happens.
      The difference between The Blackest Death and Tabloid Purposes are very telltale, Tabloid Purposes is a darker project and it is more involved with it. The fact that none of the authors involved just want to be read. The fact I got another anthology nearly close to done, and it will be available as a private link to those who want to get the print copy while this will be the givaway project at events I appear at.
      The fact that I noticed that Karen Koehler took a jab at one of her old anthology mates becuase of it -- which I think is kind of shitty on her part and the fact I will never spend a dime on her books. The fact I will not read them if someone paid me $200.
      I learned of a book that will be similar to An Eye In Shadows -- an expose book called AN INDUSTRY OF CRONYISM also contains two years worth of research. I am waiting to see this book hit the streets too when it is finally finished. A correspondent is working on this project too, and seeing as he was an observer of everything that is going on -- I had to mention An Eye In Shadows in this light and the knowledge I am recently armed with who the trolls are, and why they're doing it. Being they're a bunch of mid-list nobodies who don't have a notable title out there unless they sucked someone's dick to get the review.