Wednesday, October 10, 2007

more from that donkey punch

This email I just received shows their true mentality, the fact that one person steals my pictures and old website graphics just shows they really don't have a life. They finally admit they don't have a life on here. They admit they want to break the law here by impersonating me and assuming my identity. It's fucking sad when people think I wrote these e-mails when I really didn't and when I go video I will go all on record of it. What fucking right do you assholes have in stealing my artwork and watermarking it. You didn't create the picture or the drawing, so you have no right to go stealing the old banners either.


To: Nickolaus Pacione
From: e-mail the pussy here

"your signing at gothicfest 2007 at the excalibur will fail and your book sales will fail too. you have no right to gain any legitimate readers or make any money too and your freedom of speech should be taken away. we have every right to impersonate you and steal your work like faggots because we have no lives. pissing on your covers and burning them too. it is legal to burn the flag for freedom of _expression and we will piss and burn on your books because we don't respect your copyrights. we plan on shitting on them too."

I honestly think it's rather unsettling how far some of them would go -- dredging up old feuds too. What makes these assholes so sure that I will fail? What I think is that they will go around printing up that article on the cunt convention's website. The fact they were threatening to crash both book signings that are confirmed -- like they did in 2005 which they didn't have the spine to do either. It is old bullshit, people who were on the Gothic.net asshole commitee who were stirring up old shit. The very fact that proves it that they were also behind the pirating of that non-fiction book I wrote. They were threatening me unless I destroy the book and take it down -- yeah right asshole, kiss my ass.
      They can stick a loaded shotgun up their ass and pull the trigger before I will even do that. The fact that one author who tried to twist my words around about who the fucker behind the asshole who did that was. Dude -- painting smiling face was talking about both of you in that book. Pretending to be someone's friend to get information about an anthology or a book. That is the worst thing someone can do to someone if you ask me. People like that -- I don't need as friends. I have more fun putting them in my crosshairs. It is so much fun writing a book like An Eye In Shadows because they don't know if you're talking about them or not in the book but writing in code.
      If it wasn't for hatemail like that, I might not have finished the book. Half the reasons why I wrote the book to begin with. Dealing with faceless chumps and the chumps who pretended to be a friend just so they can get more information about a book. They can kiss my ass. Yeah I am referring to both the skinheads from New England here. Coke sniffing schmuck. I will speak the truth no matter who will get offended by it.