Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Epic Wall Of Shame Postings

This wall of shame posting is actually a list of forum postings blasting on me in an open way ever since this pig raper decided to make his presence felt -- the fact he was only there for a few days and he got me forced out of two venues that were relatively dead to begin with. What pissed me off is he got the moderator of the one forum convinced that I am some kind of fucking stalker Now I got a fucking naysayer in the state now -- yeah keep dreaming pal, calling me the bigot when I am Conservative. You go around praising the book burning videos like a fucking asshole. I want five minutes alone with you and my dojo is the street. There was one asshole who tried using one of my promotional photos to get people thinking he was me -- I noticed by the doctored fake pictures that he was an impersonator. One of my mates noticed this as soon as I saw the comment he said about my novella on his profile.
       I quickly messaged him and told him, "That isn't me." I noticed I am that author that bridges the gap between Goths and Conservatives, and I've been known the reach across the board for a few years now. I've been reaching across the board in that sense since 2002 but I've been around for 13 years. The fucking fascist Slade Kraven (fucking fudgepacker) goes around with a bug up his ass about people who are mentally disabled because of psychological problems. So with this I give you the first of The Hall of Shame entries. The fucker calls me a freedom hater because I go at it with people who celebrate book buring. I've been an American flag waver for a few years now -- but I started doing it so openly in recent years. The fact I almost got a deal with Right Wing Clothing as their spokeswriter. This asshole calls me a damn "stalker" when the trolls been doing more stalking than I have ever been accused of.
      I fucking hate social networking snobs as much as I hate when people call their LiveJournal their official website. I am actually using what these assholes said on the site as referrences to what they've been doing the things they accuse me of. I would rather be a Conservative than a fascist pig that goes around wiping their ass with Old Glory. This is America -- like it or get the fuck out. Since PTaylor started a fight with posting the fake Tabloid Purposes links and trying to accuse me of being a racist when one of my best friends is African American and contributors are Jewish. If they want to throw around their Xenophobic rhetoric, I will throw my Conservative views in their face. Where they say liberalism is the world norm -- I say it's time for the Conservative invasion to begin. I am ready to do a Conservative invasion of that website -- I got one prominate Conservative on Facebook commenting on PTaylor and damn what she said was fucking hilarious. I would rather be a Hard as Nails Outspoken Conservative than a fucked in the ass bleeding heart. These people I deal with must use Old Glory for toilet paper.

Simon Miller [jawsfan76@yahoo.com]
Subject: WrittenInBlood
Nickolaus Pacione [npacione@gmail.com]

HAHAHA YOU GOT YOUR POSEUR WANNABE FAKE NO CAREER HAVING ASS KICKED OUT OF THERE DIDN'T YOU?! SUCKS TO BE YOU LOSER! THAT TROLL PTAYLOR GOT YOU BOOTED FROM ONE OF YOUR BELOVED CULTS, LAKEFOSS1L MADE ALL THE WOMENZ ON THAT SITE THINK YOU'RE GAY, AND EVERY OTHER CULT THINKS YOU ARE A STALKER BECAUSE YOU ARE!

THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR FREEDOM HATING DEVIL WORSHIPING FLAG BURNING PLAGIARIZING PHONEY WRITER BIGOT PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU AND IT'S CALLED YOUR LIFE WHERE NO ONE WANTS YOU AROUND! ENJOY BEING KICKED OUT OF EVERY CULT EVENTUALLY...


"Hello me, meet the real me" -- Megadeth, Sweating Bullets.
      This wall of shame entry came about the time when that fake LakeFoss1l got kicked off the website and I got a screen cap of that. This is one of those I had to throw up because this bastard can't even get my swearing cadence right. So I am going to throw up the e-mail of this pig raper -- and yes I really wanted to throw up when I saw this one. The fact this imposter claims that I do the stolen credit card thing -- not my style, but blackmail isn't something that runs past me because my buddies and I blackmail each other all the time. I will call this asshole "Fakione." Welcome to the hall of shame loser. This one is one of those I will make fun of even further and love to see this asshole come and leave an e-mail address with this post. The pigfucker tried to smear me as a promoter too trying to say I booked "emo" and "crappy pop" instead of heavy metal.
      The shitty hot topic black metaller types were giving me shit on the forum too when this particular one had no heavy metal in her player. Saying that she's got an elitist attitude too about it and I will be posting her little thing on the hall of shame on here -- she earned her hall of shame spot with her little "hick" remark.

From: Fakione [nickolauspacione@hairdresser.net]
{Since when the fuck am I a fucking hairdresser?}

What the fuck is your problem you cocksucker? Having my LAKEFOSS1L account banned from Vampire Freaks -- trying to make people think I'm straight and a conservative (ahem, I am straight and Conservative.) I guess you go around using stolen credit cards too pretending to be other people to rob their credit too.

This would be the PTaylor's Nazi type remark. This is the thing that got the new ally making fun of him. It's comments like this one that I want five minutes alone with the asshole. Five minutes alone means you want to kick the crap out of them. I want to kick him in the head for that remark because that is like kicking someone when they're down. Here I am busy with my novella, and some of them are claiming they already know the ending too -- I am guessing PTaylor goes into movie theaters with a video camera.
       Since Shawna blocked me on VF.com after PTaylor appeared -- after she gave me her phone number and wanted to talk with me offline. It shows that some people are really double-minded. I am very sarcastic and I will combine that with a Conservative world view -- when they see that combination they tend to hate it and throw the word BIGOT because that is their way of being a COWARD. So I hope you enjoy this verbal kick in the balls cocksucker. She went from wanting to write for EG to going around contributing to his fucking Communist rhetoric.


Slade, those videos rock. Nice to know that Pacione's incompetence is known outside this community.

Paul is that what you call yourself, I have my e-mail linked you want to do a rebuttal to this epic wall of shame post for your little celebration of my books getting burned you fucking Nazi cocksucker. I could write more about this but I am going back to writing the novella, I guess the asshole Lewis Unknown decided to steal Spectral Exile now and the faggot got celebrated for it -- hey fucker, I have a little present for you and it's a lead pipe to your head. Nothing meaner than an Italian when they have their family fucked with -- the fact this loser stole my ideas and concepts yet again and tries to mislead someone of the real stories. Lewis -- you're nothing but a loser, you fat bloated pig.