Sunday, February 3, 2008

Look who decided to spew more venom and he admits that he's exposethetard.blogspot.com.......

Return-Path:
Received: from noehlo.host ([127.0.0.1])
by mx-pigeons.atl.sa.earthlink.net (EarthLink SMTP Server) with SMTP id 1jlAf83IP3Nl34g0; Sun, 3 Feb 2008 03:30:26 -0500 (EST)
Received: from web39103.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([209.191.86.254])
by mx-pigeons.atl.sa.earthlink.net (EarthLink SMTP Server) with SMTP id 1jlAf828q3Nl34g0
for ; Sun, 3 Feb 2008 03:30:26 -0500 (EST)
Received: (qmail 65230 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Feb 2008 08:30:25 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
b=UVrvmEKIEadifysCMDDWoWcxTQAD/V1590oRW43Q867gw8VzfqNYSJ3/dmqqyygDJr2GpnDrXNIsHKP/ivtdJ1RBiLaOKuGz017f3YZ9IVK2UvKtBsuHA89MYXkP39B4n0nw8HyOruIkmjBBle8MG5bfB6OwQVeulGWtwseNHy8=;
X-YMail-OSG: CCFWY7kVM1myTZUY5ZJQTlFfn2UL.4Q39K3O6XBQQrbhlH4q9W0qyDg5UiSZk6iDOjZgWQWRqXzQHwmH_kKeSC72QTtPyD96C_Ujn7i_RXQ5IfDQi.g5oUuawLwIFA--
Received: from [24.191.13.226] by web39103.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 03 Feb 2008 00:30:25 PST
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 00:30:25 -0800 (PST)
From: John Doe
Subject: your next (you will become our little bitch)
To: nickolauspacione@earthlink.net
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-458792961-1202027425=:65105"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <889534.65105.qm@web39103.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
X-ELNK-Received-Info: spv=0;
X-ELNK-AV: 0
X-ELNK-Info: sbv=0; sbrc=.0; sbf=0b; sbw=000;


It shows that the people who are posting anonymously are cowards on that copyright violating coward's blog. I can prove that the other dark place has no respect for copyrights too because they created a fake tabloid purposes 5 on wordclay.com. Fucks.


Everything in italics is this loser valentinevegen@yahoo.com, every fucking story and accusation of plagiarism came from these assholes and I am posting all their e-mails in this blog and on the bulletins just to get the word out what kind of asshole I am dealing with here. I will relate here that some of you who are on my tops list know the stories about my dealings with bullies when I was going to school and I equate this loser to those bullies except this fuck doesn't have a face. I have the ip's to match where this fuck came from too. If you want to see the little faggot's IP: this is it -- 209.191.87.234 (I got you now asshole.) My IP doesn't start with that. I am trying to pull out my old IP Sniffer software so I can trace this fuckwad down. I used to have an IP sniffer on earlier computers so I can detect trolls a mile away, now it is time to track one of these programs down once again. He uses the handle archanearchiver to stir up shit on lulu.com, so if you seen this fag on lulu.com it is under this handle and here's his email address, archanearchiver@gmail.com. I am busting them out right here and right now.
        So if you end up getting an e-mail from him, tell him to burn in hell and those of you who knew me from way back knew I won't back down when I got pushed. This is push comes to shove because he's trying to get to me via my family. He's already tried to stalk one of my cousins.
        I am beyond pissed about that and I will take him to hell once I find out who he is. Maybe some of you who have a detective background can do some detective work on this loser because he was the one who started all the plagiarism rumors this man is connected to faceless dipshit who has a blog at xanga, http://www.xanga.com/Peter_Barnes and the faceless loser who calls himself Otto Bremman. I begin th think that ValentineVegan sucks pole from Peter Barnes.
        IF you want to give Underhill242@aol.com a piece of your mind go for it -- the fucker caused me to get a lot of spam at two of my submission addresses. They are a pair of yellow journalistic fucks who teamed up with a local to really try to take me to hell. (those of you who know who Kevin_Defeckt is -- that is the bastard they teamed up with. Hey Ben the blood is on your hands too you little fag. Take what I say out of context. Tell me this you uneducated fuck -- were you an asshole to both my step-cousins over at St. Charles too? This is on the heads of every asshole who is at The Other DArk Place doing that thread devoted to destroying me, it's on all of your heads mother fuckers. I am not closing Lake Fossil Press down for you cowards or anybody. This imprint is going to go on as long as I am able, and when the time is right I am going to keep it in the family. Lake Fossil Press is a Family Business. Any public relations I have -- I will do it myself.. Also you dicks -- you're starting to give yourselves away with some of the insults. I kind of felt that one was Jerrod talking shit, yeah that's right you fucking poser keep running your mouth. What was the number of books you sold you fucking chump.

..from: valentinevegen@yahoo.com

another blogger entry? haven't you learned anything greasy? weve already handed your friends enck and dagstine their asses on a platter, and now were gunning for you. you're our little bitch. our plaything. we know where you live. defeckt knows where you live, too. you know what we can do. go out of that dusty cobwebbed room, go upstairs and look at the window across the yard. yeah, the pickup. watch the lights flash three times when you go to the window. we are always watching. we know what you and the pedophile's masterplan is too, were not stupid, and we dont take lightly to ultimatums. so keep writing posts marked Fucker and making bold claims about us. in your case tabloid purposes five will not debut because we are getting an injunction and ceasing publication before it even starts. papers have been served and phone calls have been made to lulu. lake fossil press will be shut down effective immediately! you hereby quit writing and forfeit publishing rights to brian keene and karen koehler enterprises. susan taylor and dan fox of the other dark place will take over ownership of the tabloid purposes trademark, and do as they so fit with it either on or off of todp, or respectively give the trademark name to the community to play around with as such. when were done with you the only thing you will be able to retain is your pathetic name ---- and, if you're lucky, your shirt! hold on, nappy!

The Tragedies of Publishing
..

This is what I had to deal with the past year. Ever since planning Tabloid Purposes IV -- and one of the reasons why I pushed the guidelines as soon as I did because some asshole decided to create a fake account for that one -- V doesn't have an account nor do I plan to have an account for that one. But I will say this much every one of his e-mails I am putting on the myspace bulletin and he's convincing everyone of the naysayers that he's going to impersonate me to no end and he fessed that he's the asshole behind http://exposethetard.blogspot.com.
        This is what I learned via e-mail and he basically made it clear that he was this fuck too. The little bastard is getting enough rope now he's going to hang himself with it. You gained a new alley so what, and that loser seems to know the most about me too. Defeckt you're a dick, and so are the new friends you gained. This asshole and the yellow journalist named The Rusty Nail tag team seeing what kind of shit they can get on me -- now they are trying to bully around any new supporter I get. I saw that one reader got caught up in the bullshit they fed them after they bought my book, and that person if they are reading this right now I sincere apologize for the hell they invoked upon you. Yeah I caught hell just because I got accepted with stories and they came up with the false accusations of plagiarism. My stories are 140% original.

..from: valentinevegen@yahoo.com

too late the terrorists have won. so start eating the peanuts nancyboy.


you know, when the twenty-three of us (yes, we gained two more members since christmas), formed this regime we never thought we'd see the day where we'd "expose" pictures of your mother and shirley. if you only had had the pics we have right now...

...give up writing, quit lake fossil press, turn over tabloid purposes, the pictures are yours.

Valentino Career Fineato

From: Valentinevegen@yahoo.com

GAME OVER - YOU HAVE UNTIL VALENTINE"S DAY OR ELSE!!

Valentine....

Those of you who are journalists with the press, An Eye In Shadows is yours to grab when you put these e-mails together -- two and two together. The asshole is also known as archanearchiver too. Those of you who ran me in your anthologies -- I am looking for all the e-mails the loser sent you because we got a story that we can take to associated content then send it to the newspapers in Tinley Park, Illinois.


....Valentinevegen@yahoo.com

...then off to expose the tard and rusty with momma and shirley-poo it is... nighty night greasy ..

That is some of the horror story I had to put up with for an entire fucking year, I apologize to my room mate at the time for putting up with these assholes posting our address up -- yeah I tried to pay for an unlisted number for that reason. Valentine Vegan -- one thing I am going to say and it's two words, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RAPED IN ON. You're mine now jackass. I just found your ip and did a mapping of it -- you're out of Sunnyvale, California. All I need to do is e-mail yahoo with all the evidence I collected in the past six months and you're ass is closed up. I am closing your e-mail and your blog down. Well did a little websearch of Sunnyvale, California, now I know where I might do a book signing next -- tempting enough to sign there just to fuck with Vegen in his own backyard. Yeah welcome to the haven of white collar crime right there, those who seem to commit the most of it seem to work in Silicon Valley. A fraudulant account to try to impersonate me by creating that one blog. Stealing everything of mine from old posts, watermarking all my old pictures and artwork, it's all the MO of AL_Kilyu on The Other Dark Place, and the MO of one of the editors of Skullvines Press (would you want to submit to someone who does that crap? I wouldn't; fuck your career Jerrod, this is something you'd do just to get under my skin, guess what -- you fucking lose.)