Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Go Fuck Yourself Asshole, and your Lawyers too

Hi Nick,

Maybe you remember me. We've had words in the past...

I am putting you on notice, Mr. Pacione. It's a simple matter. All you have to do is walk away. Write your stories. Publish them where you can, but continue this barrage of ill-advised libelous assault and it will be dealt with in the harshest of manners.

Am I making myself clear.

Your attacks on me and on my friends is going to stop, one way or another.

It's your choice.

Just walk away Nick. Enjoy being a published author. It's time to put this negativity behind you, because, quite frankly, the alternative will not be to your liking.

Any correspondence that transpires between us will join the files of items already collected by my attorney.

Time to move on Nick.

Sincerely,

Bob Freeman

Freeman, go fuck yourself. I am not about to listen to you or your asshole friends on that fuckhaven that you call a "Message Board" Fight the real enemy! You and your asshole friends had made the libelous postings about me and my projects, and yes that is enough evidence there to take all of you to court. Especially Dan Fox and Susan Tayler for that "book" they did that libeled my family. So Freeman -- you want an enemy you got one motherfucker. You were looking for a fist fight with some of your posts a few months ago when you told people that I was a "pariah" if anyone is the pariah around here it's all of you.
      The post the cunt you call a friend did that I posted were her exact words. If you want to make a better statment than that you got my picture to rip up on video. I am sure you bastards had taken turns taking a shit on it already. You made it clear that you fucks pirated one of my books and threatened to pirate my books. So kindly fuck your lawyer. I don't give a flying FUCK, you FUCK. All of you on that board are just a bunch of no name FUCKS who aren't even published. Yes I am challenging ValentineVegen or ArchaneArchiver to show his face -- and I am challinging that faggot on Xanga to do the same. I don't take lightly to faceless cowards who go around trying to make threats to sabotage any of my projects. So you want to keep threatening me you FUCK.
      You sure you want to fuck with any of my projects -- I will go to the press to expose what fucks you really are. You fucks aren't journalists, you just fuck around conventions taking about me behind my back. Yes I have the flies on the wall over there and whoever lamblasted me at the World Horror Convention in ear shot of the people who have much respect for me, and I will hear about it. And if it is one of the male authors who is a runt, such as Jerrod, I am kicking your ass you little fucker. You fucks like to steal my blogs, steal this one you FUCK. I am using your fucking words against you here. I am everywhere -- there is a little bit of Nickolaus Pacione in everybody. That person will pound on whoever doesn't like them and they don't take shit from anyone. Don't fuck with me Freewoman. I might say mean funny things, but damn at least I do my research and do my fact checking. You fucks freely pick fights with me on message boards when I am just trying to get a book out there, just let me get my legitimate readership and have the readers who openly have the respect for me. As for Rusty Nail, you're a faceless coward who's also a cunt. I am planning to beat the shit out of your husband right in front of your sight because nothing more humilating than a guy getting fucked up in front of his woman. I will never hit a lady, but there's nothing written in stone that you can't punch their husband.
      You asshole collective picked the wrong motherfucking day to fuck with me, Cocksuckers. Yeah I bet you assholes suck your own fathers off for that matter. I will go back to my three words when I first put the non-fiction book out there, "PISS ON YOU!" Retort to that cocksucker without your usual "lulz" crap. Take all the fucking domains you have down using my name, and that you have no fucking right do that. Brian Knight you know I am coming for you right? You know how insulting that is when you take a domain and use someone's name without their permission. I am taking my name back, you bastards had your fun. Don't fuck with my family. This is personal motherfucker. You still think this post doesn't mean nothing let me put it in three words that you shit flinging monkeys could understand. At least I am not a pompus asshole.

GO TO HELL!