Monday, January 3, 2011

my rebuttal

I am trying to keep all my publishers secret until I get the publications in print and sealing the deal because I don't want faceless idiots like ExposeTheFucktard, and dickhead-with-the-NY-Cellphone-number harassing who publishes me. Whoever publishes me, it's their prerogative. So if they don't want to publish me, they'd communicate with me in private. So that's why I don't publish my acceptance letters on here, unless I have a photograph of me holding one of them.
     I sent a new creative nonfiction story out west and they were using an upload system much like the one I am going to use with my creative nonfiction anthology. I don't have a title for this because I don't want that homo who is pushing the goddamned cockstain going around and going out of their way chasing me forum to forum. Going out of their way saying that they're in charge. I just proved them to be a liar when I put Issue 12 out and working on Issue 11. I've seen that Timothy Willard is looking to blackmail me because I am trying to go to the press about this saying, "Who are they going to believe, a psychopath or a veteran. The reason you got kicked out of the military is that you were a 2313."
     It's public record that I am not a damned 2313, but I am a 2311 which is a psychological medical discharge. That was coined as entry level separation. The thing about when they found my learning disability is I was at a good point in basic where I got my working blacks. Willard would repeatedly lie about what I am in terms of sexual orientation. I am not a homosexual or a bisexual, so that narrows it down to a heterosexual. I wouldn't be caught dead dressing as a woman, where I was brought up. The only way a man would wear a dress is if they lost a bet. The loser of the bet would have to mow the lawn wearing their wife's wedding dress.
     So Willard flat out libels me like an asshole, there is no honor in that. No matter of one served their country or not. He actually went and altered my magazine's listing on WritersCafe.org because he's the only jackhole who does that damned "sparkle pony" remark. He claims to have honor, but really he's showing none. I am also guessing he also supports e-piracy as the fuckstain, Slade Kraven, does every time the son of a bitch does a libelous tag on a cult tag. Saying that I "support" plagiarism.





That kind of accusation is fucking libel. That is something Slade the bastard was willing to coin me as as then with the bitch named Sweet Exile. Going around calling me the troll when I've been around almost 14 years online. How could I be the troll when I don't hide behind a fake name and don't hide my identity. If I was a troll I wouldn't be the one telling the truth here. As for Timothy Willard aka 50 Foot Cockroach. They're just contributing to the lie that they want to convey as in the blogosphere about being a troll. The ones who do the unauthorized feeds to my blog on their fucking blog, just so they can harass the shit out of future publishers so they don't run my short story.
     This is what some people pulled on another message board to harass the magazine into dropping Blood Contender. The magazine e-mail me after these fucking e-mail trolls and said they were letting me out of my contract. That kind of shit is sort of crossing the line. As what Tim Willard is trying to do when I am getting ready to go to the press with everything I've done and my statement goes in the 5500 range as one of my new stories is right now