Tuesday, July 13, 2010

You're cleary not from Morass -- you homo

I just did a *69 on phone and pulled up this gem, yeah I am going to have some fun now with the loser. Next month I am going to join up with a site that tracks down who people are by their cell phone numbers. The fact that never took a loan out on Lake Fossil Press, and he decided to fuck with my publication on Lame Goat Press -- well that sparked me doing my third collection and will be published under my Lake Fossil Press label. I will say this much about the collection it's about 261 pages before the TOC, acknowlegements, and copyright page. The fact I had to fix my listing a few times in the last 5 hours -- the shitstain likes to change the title and information to a half-naked fat fuck with dog collar (one of those fucking cone collars they use to prevent dogs from scratching.)
      This subhuman's cell is 646-465-XXXX and I will be getting an account next month to find out who he really is. This AngryInIllinois can't produce a snail mail address in Illinois and he likes to fancy himself being from Morass. I have the domain's graphics loaded up and I got the GL page uploaded for the magazine. I guess my rules really piss him off. I guess he didn't like the fact that my novella When Angels Wept Blood was supposed to be publishd by LAME GOAT PRESS but it will be a Lake Fossil Press release instead. He's trying to take over my craft print Angry Guinea Books too well he can't have that and can't take that away from me.
      I keep thinking that damn song by Limp Shitdick when I think this joker -- yeah what is it, oh yes Counterfiet. I will continue as the Lake Fossil Press moniker despite what this asshole is attempting to do with it -- I've seen what his stunt with my unfinished novella. The shit he's doing is distracting me from getting back to work on this one. The fact the little poofter is going around distributing an unfinished version and did unauthorized rewrites of the novella then putting it out under another person's byline. I did a post on wordpress about this in a way with the little graphic he used with an alleged cover of GAME OVER trying to rewrite the novella where the character I torment in the thing gets the rival mag, whell that's not how it will go when it's done. The Zorn Hritz character is just a contributor to the magazine, In The Depths. In The Depths is based on three magazine all of them I've been published in and the editor in chief of the one magazine makes a cameo as one of the writers of In The Depths. The asshole is trying to change everything about the novella, I guess the novella really pisses him off because it's written with the denim and leather characters being the heros in the novella.
      Her character in the novella documents one of the most gruesome deaths in the thing. I actually do a vlad the impaler in the novella. That's what I want to do with AngryInIllinois -- I want to string him up on a spike ass first and let him sink into the spike then impales the faceless piece of shit. The loser did this fucking cover of When Angels Wept Blood of a half-naked man in a pair of skivies like he's about to get buttfucked sort of thing. This faceless clown is buttfucking my imprint. I am curious which former Tabloid Purposes contributor actually submitted to the loser. They know I didn't give up the imprint in fact they know it's my publishing moniker.
      Yeah I guess the loser likes to assume that I made this alleged "loan" and I want him to produce these so-called papers. Therefore his argument holds no water. The fact the contributors to this mock version of the imprint are all the trolls. The fact I made those rules for the GLS is so I can get some damn good submissions for the mag and I got them, and I will be doing Issue 11 and 12 just not they won't have the covers that he alleged to have -- the fact he's got a damn unicorn fetish. The fact my mag got vandalized at least 50 times within the last two days on WritersCafe.org so I saved the details on xanga.com (remember that blog?) Whoever this fuck is, he needs to get into a car accident and then find his body nice and crispy -- yes that is a referrence from GAME OVER from one of the deaths.
      The fact one of this assholes goons got me dropped from an e-zine and then the twat is putting out a fake version of Witch's Party with a quote from a forged note from author on The Ethereal Gazette: Issue 10. Yeah this fucking homo isn't from Morass. I think I might be up for having a nice long chat with his cell carrier because he's using the services for prank calls. I didn't post the fucker's full phone number on here because I don't want to lose the blog on here. Yeah I am pissed that he's trying to turn my publishing moniker into a brokeback publisher, over my dead body that will happen. So with that I will rejoice that the fucker will get himself beheaded, call me a little evil for this one but what he's doing is an abomination in the eyes of God. So with that -- the little homo doesn't own the imprint, and I am applying for a sole propietorship well that is the kind of business I have with it right now.
This is NOT the artwork for the magazine.  I should have that within the next few weeks.

Coward Sperm addi[angryinillinois@yahoo.com]

I email you to tell you that I won't post your family's number on the net or give it to trolls, and you pay that back by posting my fucking cell number on a page and ask people to prank it?!

The fucking subhuman is making a mockery of my imprint with his fucking covers so I thought I would have a little payback. I am going to have a nice conversation with Cingular. He's got two phone numbers listed in two places -- one in Seattle and the other in New York so I am guessing he's a fucking con artist in that sense of the word. He's trying to get my roster siding with him but a lot of them see right through what the homo is doing. One thing he doesn't know about me when my things are fucked with, I will play dirty and will blackmail when needed. I got the white trash troll swearing and he's "publishing" trolls with the faux publications planned by the real Lake Fossil Press under it's siblings.
     I will publish as Angry Guinea Books too and Broken Mindframe Books (the other doesn't have an official domain yet. I am working on the imprint's domain and currently getting all the graphics made for it.) Since this faceless piece of shit is playing games with my imprint and magazine with his fetish about getting fucked by a unicorn. He's got a Cell based in New York then he gets this which is based in Seattle (206) 203 - XXXX -- I did a trace on this number too and it's unpublished in Seattle. I am going to be applying for a sole propietorship. I guess I am going to be in for a fight for my imprints, and I guess I pissed him off by throwing up his cell on the listing for the magazine that I had to edit back a few times after it being vandalized with that fucking fat man with a dog color. By the way, there is nothing Gothic about unicorns -- I guess he likes to jackoff a horse.
     I will get disgusting when make fun of someone and the prick lacks originality with the "covers" because I think he stole them from somewhere along with the rest of them. At least the covers for the real magazine are original. The author photo for the real GAME OVER will be done in a diner to go with the novella. The fake cover -- the asshole has a fascination with the cock. I guess that's why I think he's got a fetish for unicorns. The fucker claims I went back to being a nobody well I am not a nobody and will continue to publish as Lake Fossil Press. If he sends me a cease and desist I will line the birdcage with it, like I did with Bennet's cease and desist. I will openly diss a court order when he's involved. I really doubt he's got the actual flesh and bloods of the fake version of Issue 11. This is history repeating himself. They attempted to pull this shit on another site forcing me to have the guidelines for IV rushed. That was my only thing with the fourth Tabloid Purposes -- the submission guidelines were rushed while Tabloid Purposes 3 I took my time with them. I plan to continue the Tabloid Purposes anthologies with twin books and no it won't be those infernal parodies that some twat without a face wrote.