Thursday, December 4, 2008

Poppy, You Can Kiss My Ass.

"However, I wonder if his extreme defensiveness about his work is a perversion of something that’s normal to writers good and bad..." -- Poppy Z. Brite

Poppy, you've proven yourself to be a pompous bitch once again. You find my connection to my fiction grotesque well I would rather have that connection and being a true male than someone who goes around calling themselves a non-op tranny. All I am trying to do is sell books too and you're hindering that by being the pompous bitch. I never liked you, in fact I tell you this, fuck you. You know, I am telling everyone right now not to go buy anything from your e-bay auctions. You're going to go making fun of someone who has a mental illness. I am going to post the comment that you made of me on another blog and seeing if you will fess up to writing it. It's Nick, Nic, N.A., or Nickolaus, Not Nicky, Nicki, or Nikki.
          Get my fucking name right. I guess that should be come to be expected, yeah your happiest day is to see me locked away for a few years. You. Make. Me. Sick. You're invited to respond on the article on your stance why I should quite writing or on your blog with the link to the actual article. I've been busy writing a new story and you hindered me for a while too now.
          Maybe if you took the time and read the non-fiction book instead of bitching about it on a message board, you will have a better chance to know thy enemy. I don't need your fucking false sympathy. I would rather be arrested for assault than buy some of your work. I wasn't arrested for some of you who don't get your facts straight. Before you even draw your stones at me lady, make sure you at least read something of mine at least.
          You're going around saying don't let anyone get access to those articles but what you're doing by doing that is telling someone to starve. I guess with my name involved you believe that shit too -- what would you do if someone showed up to one of your signings with a copy of An Eye In Shadows or Tabloid Purposes? I am doing a true scenario here. I actually put down Self-made Man and puked in the book.
          If you figured out I was to do a signing in New Orleans and this is a definite possibility within the next year; would you protest the damn thing? I might be in talks with the library down there to do a signing for QUAKES AND STORMS, the very anthology you "claimed" was set up for Hurricane Katrina. I set that one up long before it. Your false sympathy got my blood boiling, let the people buy my books in peace instead of your fans fucking them up and burning them on youtube.com. There is nothing perverse of my defense of my work, just that your work deserves the flames of hell. You hate my work because you're a sodomite. Someone from my past told me this, "Well I can say this much, sounds like you have no problem speaking your mind."