Wednesday, August 29, 2007

some people need to shut their fucking mouth.

Some people need to shut their fucking mouth. Let a man write his book in peace and let him earn some money off the anthologies he publishes. If you get in the way of that then you will be asking for a kind death wish. Spreading constant untruths like on different message boards (Ahem, Robert Lewis and the main assholes on The Other Dark Place.) I guess you're willing to lie about someone to get at them. There is one way to get them, and it isn't about lying about their shit either. It's being truthful and take it to the press when it is time to get the other projects off the ground. This book when finished will give me a foothold in that sense. You think by getting me to blog about you fucks every three days will distract me from writing anything period -- sorry doesn't work like that.
       I think it was Enck that said, "Let the man sell his books." As much as he is waving the flag for the otherside he has a point here, even if that person is me. I am not standing in the way of promoting people's work unless it was something that the shit couple wrote. Personally I think those two would reward their kids with something expensive if they did a Jonesburo or a Columbine. I guess someone claimed I am going down, someone is going down it isn't me. I guess some people want to stick me in front of a firing gallery. A line full a rifles and pull the trigger without that last cigarette or that shit. Yes I am firing back at the 20 plus websites that are spreading lies about me and no research goes into them. Robert Lewis you claim to be a "journalist" boy, but your nothing of the sorts because you don't have your good sources.
       I challenge every jouranlist who is on that side to do an interview with me and with the results of that interview you don't dehumanize me one bit. You publish it on associated content. You want the real shit you're going to get it right from me not from these force fed hacks. I am calling you losers out on this one. This is a challenge to the enemies who think they can do a decent interview -- that means you must read the story that is exclusive to print and not pirate the fucking thing before you do an interview. Come on you motherfuckers -- you know you want a dig into my mind. It's a terrible thing to taste. No prank interviews you want the real dirt you're going to get it right from me not from the liars who are speading bullshit about me. You want proof if I am the real thing or a fake, let's prove it. As far as I am concerned people like Sangiovanni and Keene are fakes in this business, especially Keene because he lied the most about me.
       I guess you fuckers want to pick me apart in a mob action, that's the pussy way out on your part. You want to piss away my respect, I want to see you assholes try. That is the one thing that keeps going with me respect. You fuckers have none for me, the fact I got more heart than any of you even have. Choke on that bitches! I want to see you assholes try to break me down -- I haven't broken down yet mother fuckers, and keep guessing my next move because you are not going to know. Especially you MacDonald or that leftist hippie, David Naill Wilson. The genre went so far to the left these days it isn't even funny. I'm still standing. The only way you can stop that non-fiction book from being written is to kill me, and are you assholes willing to serve life in prison for that?